[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Apache2 Jboss Portal

dcostelloe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 11:28:33 EST 2007

Hi,
I am wondering if someone could help me figur out how to ensure that the Portal not the Jboss is loaded when using remote url;

My setup is using Ubuntu Linux, Apache2.4
My URL is set for http;//www.welford-costelloe.com by default the JBoss Managemen screen is loaded. If I pass the url as http;//www.welford-costelloe.com/portal I do load the portal page. I would rather the portal load with the main url:

Confoguration:
httpd.conf
=======
LoadModule jk_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_jk.so

JkWorkersFile /etc/apache2/workers.properties
JkShmFile /var/log/httpd/mod_jk.shm
JkLogFile /usr/local/apache2/logs/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel info

workers.properties
============
worker.list=worker1
worker.worker1.type=ajp13
worker.worker1.host=localhost
worker.worker1.port=8009

=====

NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>
  ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
  ServerName welford-costelloe.com
  DocumentRoot /www/www.welford-costelloe.com/portal

	Options FollowSymLinks
	AllowOverride None

  <Directory /www/www.welford-costelloe.com/>
		AllowOverride None
		Order allow,deny
		allow from all
		# This directive allows us to have apache2's default start page
                # in /apache2-default/, but still have / go to the right place
                #RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/

  ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
	<Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
		AllowOverride None
		Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
		Order allow,deny
		Allow from all

  ServerSignature On
  LogLevel warn

  ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/www.welford-costelloe.com-error_log
  TransferLog logs/www.welford-costelloe.com-access_log

   JkMount /* worker1

	 #
	 #   allow from all
	 #
    Alias /doc/ "/usr/share/doc/"
    <Directory "/usr/share/doc/">
        Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from 127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0 ::1/128