[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - selectOneMenu, selectItems, convertEntity and null value

erik.d.hellman@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 10:33:20 EST 2007

Ok, I figure my previous question was a bit unclear, so I'll try again. :)

I have JSF page with a h:selectOneMenu. Inside it I have a s:selectItems with the attributes noSelectionLabel='-' and hideNoSelection='false'. I also have s:convertEntity.

Is it possible to somehow force Seam to set the value of the field in my Entity specified in the h:selectOneMenu to null, or do I have to create a new converter and handle it all manually?

Thanks in advance!

// Erik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102591#4102591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102591