[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - URGENT: Problem in creating ConnectionFactory in JBOSS

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 18:49:14 EST 2007

Hi all,

My classes are working fine with Sun application server, but I wanted to change my application server to JBOSS because of some version problems in their AS.

I have created my queues in JBOSS (by adding them in  jbossmq-destinations-service.xml) , but do you know where I should create my ConnectionFactory?

I want to use the ConnectionFactory later on like this:

  | jndiContext = new InitialContext();
  | connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory) jndiContext.lookup("myConnectionFactory");
  | dest = (Destination) jndiContext.lookup(myQueue);

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102723#4102723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102723