[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - URGENT: How can I run my JAR (java/jms) file to work with JB

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 18:56:21 EST 2007

Hi,

I executed those examples included in JBOSS to see if my application server is working properly. I have some Java classes which use JMS to send/receive messages. I compiled all of those classes and put them all in one JAR fie My question is, do I need to make ant to run my classes or I can run the JAR file itself?

Can anyone let me know how I can run the JAR file?

p.s. I should say that I set the JBOSS_HOME properly, and them JMS can work with its examples through running ant.

Any kind of help is highly appreciated,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102729#4102729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102729