[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Strange ClassCastException in OptimisticCreateIfNotExist

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 19:23:51 EST 2007

"spennec" wrote :
  | We are heavily using TreeCache on my project, so if I can be of any help to have this problem solved, I'd be more than happy! :-)

What you could do is check out the fix (once I have committed it), build the cache from srcs and give it a try, see if it solves your problem (although I'm pretty certain it will).

"spennec" wrote :
  | One more small question (slightly off topic, though): if I setup a TreeCacheListener on the two members of my cluster, and I remove a node in one member: is the other member's listener supposed to be called?

Yes, when the remove call is propagated to and executed on the other member.  No if you're using invalidation rather than replication though; in the case of invalidation you'd just get eviction callbacks on the remote node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102738#4102738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102738