[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: unrecognized action on ControlConnectionThread - JBM 140

ron_sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 19:53:54 EST 2007

The only *expected* difference between 2.2.2.SP1 and 2.2.2.SP1-brew is that the former was built with jdk 1.4 and the latter with jdk 1.5.  The difference shouldn't cause the messages you saw, which, as Tim points out, suggests a significant version difference.

As an experiment, I ran the queue example from JBossMessaging 1.4.0.GA against JBossAS 4.2.0.GA using 2.2.2.SP1 the first time and 2.2.2.SP1-brew the second time.  Both runs passed.

Which leaves me stumped.  Are you sure that you didn't have another version of Remoting on the classpath somewhere?  Don't forget, the Remoting classes are also in /client/jbossall-client.jar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102741#4102741

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102741