[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Strange ClassCastException in OptimisticCreateIfNotExist

spennec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 02:21:27 EST 2007

Manik,

Great to see that the reason is now clear! :-)

If I checkout and build TreeCache from the source, will the result be as stable as the 2.0.0 version that I am using?
Or are you in heavy development and there may be parts of the products that are "work in progress"? I certainly would like to use the fix as soon as possible, and I am willing to build from source, but I just want to be sure that the result will be production-stable.

anonymous wrote :
  | Yes, when the remove call is propagated to and executed on the other member. No if you're using invalidation rather than replication though; in the case of invalidation you'd just get eviction callbacks on the remote node.

Ok, so if I want to reload a cached value right after its invalidation, I could remove() the node, and catch the event in both members of the cluster, know which node was removed and reload the corresponding data?

Thanks for your help, and keep me informed when the fix is ready :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102789#4102789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102789