[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - XMBean and SubscriptionList

alfred.rsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 02:47:46 EST 2007

Hi

I have changed my mbeans to xmbeans by having the class extend xmbean. But now my in my *-service.xml the SubscriptionList attribute fails with the following: DeploymentException: No Attribute found with name: SubscriptionList

this is my xml

            <subscription-list>

            </subscription-list>

Is this even the right way to add subscriptions for XMBeans? I would actually like the XMBean to subscribe to "global" jmx events and filter them rather than subscribing to specific MBeans

Regards
Alfred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102793#4102793

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102793