[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem with selectOneMenu in seam 2.0.0.GA

nemya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 04:02:51 EST 2007

Hi,
I have a selectOneMenu which takes its values from an outjected List. I have also a commandbutton which executes a method in the same bean that removes the current value in the selecOneMenu. Every thing was ok when I was using seam 1.2.1.GA. But since I migrated to 2.0.0.GA the selectOneMenu is not refreshed when I click the commandButton. The method is called and the value is removed from the list(I see it when I debug)  but the selectOneMenu still have that value. It is refreshed when I submit the form again.
Is it a seam 2.0.0.GA bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102812#4102812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102812