[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to set a new URI for a partnerLink during

ZazzaZ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 05:46:56 EST 2007

Ok,
here is the code for full working.

  | //in variables
  |
  | <variable name="er" element="wsa:EndpointReference" />
  |
  | <assign>
  |
  | 	<copy>
  |
  | 		<from>
  |
  | 			<wsa:EndpointReference xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/" xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing" >
  |    				<wsa:Address >URI_YOU_READ_IN_SERVICE_soap:address</wsa:Address>
  | 				<wsa:Service >THE_NAME_OF_THE_SERVICE</wsa:Service>
  | 			</wsa:EndpointReference>
  |
  | 		</from>
  |

  | 		<to variable="er" />
  |
  | 	</copy>
  |
  | 	<copy>
  | 		<from variable="er" />
  | 		<to partnerLink="ca"/>
  |
  | 	</copy>
  |

  |     </assign>

You were right. I changed the URI in the WSDL with a wrong path and the tool read infos from the code I wrote in the assign.

Thanks a lot. If you need the full example, I can zip it and give you. Bye

ZazzaZ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102839#4102839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102839