[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Strange ClassCastException in OptimisticCreateIfNotExist

spennec do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 07:36:20 EST 2007

Hi Manik,

The fix was commited quickly, thanks!

Regarding listeners, I am using REPL_ASYNC. What seems strange is that with Replication on, the data is refreshed twice: with the replication and when the listener is called. What I want to do is just reload the data when a node is removed.

I guess that I have to implement the reloading behaviour in my "cache manager" class: when something is removed, it will reload the data.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102874#4102874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102874