[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to configure quartz with Seam 2.0 GA, Postgres & jdbc.jo

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 07:40:33 EST 2007

Hi,
I try to configure quartz to load jbos from db, using seam 2.0.GA JBoss 4.2, and postgres

Here is my configuration

  | #========================================================================== ==
  | # Configure Main Scheduler Properties
  | #========================================================================== ==
  |
  | org.quartz.scheduler.instanceName = DefaultQuartzScheduler
  | org.quartz.scheduler.rmi.export = false
  | org.quartz.scheduler.rmi.proxy = false
  | org.quartz.scheduler.wrapJobExecutionInUserTransaction = false
  | org.quartz.scheduler.useClassLoaderOfInitializer = true
  |
  | #====================================================================== ======
  | # Configure ThreadPool
  | #========================================================================== ==
  |
  | org.quartz.threadPool.class = org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool
  | org.quartz.threadPool.threadCount = 10
  | org.quartz.threadPool.threadPriority = 5
  | org.quartz.threadPool.threadsInheritContextClassLoaderOfInitializingThread = true
  |
  | org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold = 10000
  |
  | #====================================================================== ======
  | # Configure JobStore
  | #========================================================================== ==
  |
  | org.quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold 60000
  |
  | #org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore
  |
  | org.quartz.jobStore.class = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX
  | org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.PostgreSQLDelegate
  | #org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass = org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate
  | #org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource = myDS
  | org.quartz.jobStore.dataSource = MLMDatasource
  | org.quartz.jobStore.tablePrefix = QRTZ_
  |
  | #====================================================================== ======
  | # Configure Datasources
  | #========================================================================== ==
  |
  | org.quartz.dataSource.MLMDatasource.driver = org.postgresql.Driver
  | org.quartz.dataSource.MLMDatasource.URL = jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mlm
  | org.quartz.dataSource.MLMDatasource.user = postgres
  | org.quartz.dataSource.MLMDatasource.password = root
  | org.quartz.dataSource.MLMDatasource.maxConnections = 5

MLMDataSource is same as DS from app:

  | <datasources>
  | <local-tx-datasource>
  | <jndi-name>MLMDatasource</jndi-name>
  | <connection-url>jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mlm</connection-url&g t;
  | <driver-class>org.postgresql.Driver</driver-class>
  | <user-name>postgres</user-name>
  | <password>root</password>
  | <blocking-timeout-millis>50000</blocking-timeout-millis>
  | </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

I configured all like in seam "quartz" example, also got quartz.jar in ear file, but still get errors when jboss start up.

  | 13:32:51,531 ERROR [[/mlm]] Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: exception invoking: initScheduler
  | at org.jboss.seam.util.Reflections.invokeAndWrap(Reflections.java:135)
  | at org.jboss.seam.Component.callComponentMethod(Component.java:2074)
  | at org.jboss.seam.Component.callCreateMethod(Component.java:1997)

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource
  | at org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:306)
  | at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClassImpl(RepositoryClassLoader. java:514)
  | at org.jboss.mx.loading.RepositoryClassLoader.loadClass(RepositoryClassLoader.java :408)
  | at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
  | at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

Any help? Can anyone show me example how to configure it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102876#4102876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102876