[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is seam portable?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 11:34:20 EST 2007

Have you taken a look at the jee example - that runs under Glassfish (as do the hibernate and jpa examples, and the other examples can of course be made to run under glassfish). I don't believe we currently have an example for geronimo.

We are currently working on documenting running Seam apps on other app servers (e.g. Seam 2 docs have a section for OC4J, more to come like that) and are in the process of setting up a QA lab/staff to test Seam on app servers other than JBoss AS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4102996#4102996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4102996