[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - WS with Seam 2.0...

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 13:10:16 EST 2007

Hoping to get some advice on what I might be doing wrong trying to add a web service to a seam app.

So for starters I'm running Seam 2.0GA with JBossWS 2.0.0GA on Jboss 4.2.0GA.

I created a Seam Web project using the jboss tools so I have three eclipse projects.. A Web, an EJB and an EAR.    I used the wsconsume to produce the code for the service.  I created a stub implementation of the service interface.  I included this code in the ejb project.    I also included the "standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml" file in the meta-inf directory of the ejb project.

These get deployed as an exploded jar under the exploded EAR in Jboss.   The app starts fine (no errors) and runs fine as a Seam app.. But when i try localhost:8080/jbossws/services I see "There are currently no endpoints deployed".

I have tried numerous things including putting the service in the war instead of ejb jar.      I don't see anything special mentioned in the Seam docs for hosting web services (but they do Java first).

My Service Interface class has:

@WebService(name = "TenantPortType", targetNamespace = "http://www.foos.com/saas/tenant/wsdl")
  | @SOAPBinding(parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.BARE)
  | public interface TenantPortType {

This looks ok (at least to me).    Any suggestions on what/where I can look?

I created a web service in the past with Seam (but that was 2.0Beta and I did Java First and it was deployed as a War not an Ear..)

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103023#4103023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103023