[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - WebServices and EAR with Seam

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 13:37:05 EST 2007

Forgive me for "pseudo" cross posting.. But I'm not sure which forum to ask on.     In a nutshell I created a seam web project using the jboss tools.  This gives me three eclipse projects.. Ear, War and EJB.    I created a web service in the EJB project..  Deployed everything..  Seam web project works fine..  But the Web Service doesn't register.    I'm curious if I'm supposed to do something different to deploy this?    I read the JbossWS instructions and they say to put the JAR in the Deploy directly..  But why would I put my ejb-jar in the deploy and not inside the EAR.

Any suggestions/comments/"kick in the right direction" are appreciated!
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103032#4103032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103032