[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Master and slave singletons

jjginzburg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 16:44:47 EST 2007

Hello,
I have 2 stateful services A and B, which are implemented by singleton MBeans. I also have a JBoss cluster with 2 nodes. MBeans A and B do nothing when they are not in the master node.

Is there any way to have the following configuration:
Node 1: MBean A acting as "master", Mbean B acting as "slave"
Node 2: MBean A acting as "slave", MBean B acting as "master"
and if any node fails, the other assumes as "master" for both MBeans?

I am thinking of running 2 JBoss instances on each computer, but I would like to know if that is the best solution.

Thanks and best regards,
Jeronimo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103105#4103105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103105