[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: WebServices and EAR with Seam

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 16:56:53 EST 2007

ok so after lots of hair pulling I have this sort of working..  It seems that whenever I make a change and restart the app server it does not register the web service.    Removing my EAR from the app server (using "add/remove projects" performing a clean then re-adding the EAR to the app server causes it to register the web service when it starts.. weird!!!)

Anyways.   Here's the thing.. I ended up moving the Web Service code that was produced from wsconsume into the Web App project (from the EJB project).   Adding in the reference in the Web.xml helped to get it registered.   But now I can't access my seam components (at least I think I can't.  I tried "Component.getInstance()" but this causes an IllegalStateException).

So the new question is.. Can I access Seam Components contained in the EJB project from the Seam Web project?   If yes.. How?

Many Thanks in advance,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103109#4103109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103109