[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Objects created from link with page params

matt.drees do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 18:15:25 EST 2007

Thanks for posting a workaround.  I'll have to look into that.

I've seen other forum posts when people want to use the "injection" part of page parameters, but not the "factory/outjection" part.  I think it'd be worthwhile thinking through how things could be improved to give users more fine-grained control over what page params do.

By the way, the "required" attribute is taken already.  It's used to indicate the parameter is required for that page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103134#4103134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103134