[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - h:commandLink action method does not execute when using h:da

jtsimikas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 18:32:16 EST 2007

I am using Seam 1.2.1

Seems that all my commandLink action methods do not get executed if I have a h:dataTable component on the same page.  Once the dataTable is removed, all the action methods for the command links do execute.

Anybody have any idea why this is happening?  The commandLink components are not embedded within the h:dataTable.

The commandLinks are part of my footer to navigate the site.

Is this a bug?
My beans are set to @Stateful

Thanks
John