[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - HTTP 403 access error

vinguye2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 21:11:10 EST 2007

I have a simple deployment of JBoss Portal 2.6.2 and modified the security constraint of the default portal instance to require the "Authenticated" role.

When deploying on Windows with the bundled JBossAS server, I can login and get to the default portal ok.  But, when I deploy to a Solaris box with JBoss AS 4.0.5, after login, I get an HTTP 403 error with this message:

"Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden."

Any ideas what is causing this?  If the change the security constraint to "unchecked", I can get to the default portal fine without needing to login.

Any help is appreciated...thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103145#4103145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103145