[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - tinymce, Seam & Safari browser

rmadabusi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 05:19:59 EST 2007

Hi,

I was able to successfully integrate tinymce and JSF (w/ Ajax4JSF) on safari browser for both Windows & Mac. The textareas are not converted to rich editors after I started using Seam (w/ Ajax4JSF) on Safari browser. This set up works fine on IE and Firefox but not safai. Anyone had this issue? I can display rich editor on safari with html extension but not with either .xhtml or .seam extension.

Thanks
rmadabui

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103200#4103200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103200