[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: WebServices and EAR with Seam

garypinkham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 09:48:11 EST 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : Have you read the web services chapter in the Seam reference docs?

Yes..  I guess I'm just not "getting it".    I did add the  "standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml" file to the web app project.. There are two Meta-Inf directories in that project.  I added it to the /src/META-INF one which also contains the orm.xml etc..    So I assumed that was the best place..   At any rate I recreated the project as a single WAR instead of EAR and will try it out today (working on it right now actually)

Thanks for the help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103269#4103269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103269