[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: trouble getting correct SFSB-instance in WAR-deployment

axismundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 10:27:43 EST 2007

ty for your input.
yes, now I look up the SFSB with every HTTP-request.
Before I tried looking it up once and and then having save the instance in HTTP-session, just like you suggest.
However, the result does not differ as in both cases the instance acquired on the web-tier/WAR-deployment is not the one that is assigned to this client-session on the EJB-tier.
Seam makes available the correct instance to the JSF-context.

I wonder if this problem is due to wrong JDNI-configuration.
Is
<ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
valid for both SLSB and SFSB?
Regarding attaching the EJB to a client, SLSB and SFSB are completely different things. A SLSB can be assigned to any client. A SFSB needs to be clearly assigned to one client-session.
There must be some clear architecture to ensure that the WAR-deployment is defininately getting the correct SFSB-instance, and not maybe another one.  Anybody has a hint for me at this point?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103287#4103287

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103287