[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connection caching

dolanp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 11:34:17 EST 2007

Thanks for your insight Tim.  Last night I configured my DMLC to use Spring's JmsTransactionManager and it seems to do a lot better at politely taking care of resources.  In the default configuration it was hammering JBoss and causing it to run out of thread pools and become defunct but now it is behaving normally and efficiently.  We are going to try to recode some of our stuff that uses JMSTemplate for sending just to be safe.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103313#4103313

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103313