[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: login-config.xml

shelleyb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 14:06:31 EST 2007

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for; however, I am having some difficulty getting this to work for my standalone webapp.  I've set up the  Embedded Login Configuration and have tried placing this config in both login-config.xml and jboss-service.xml in both the webapp's root and in the META-INF directory, but it is not being found with any of these attempts.  At what filename/location in the webapp will JBoss automatically detect this service, or is there some additional configuration that must be added?  I do not need an EAR; this is a standalone web-app only.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103346#4103346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103346