[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBoss Tools Documentation

bdlink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 9 19:41:35 EST 2007

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I selected the JPA facet when creating the project.  However looking at the project facets for the -ejb project, it does not show up.  Adding in the JPA facet at that point does fix the Dali error.

I did not (in this test project) use seam generate enties, because I have used it before, and it has issues which I mentioned in my post.  I have not yet tried controlling it with reveng.xml (next step )

I tried using Seam generate entities from entity and got the following error: can't generate seam entities, with details regarding not being able to load JPA configuration (illegal characters in path - perhaps the space in "Documents and Settings" - where the eclipse workspace is).

I was referring to example Getting Started with Redhat Studio at: http://www.redhat.com/developers/rhds/pdf/Getting_Started_with_RHDS.pdf

Most of the examples in the Seam tutorial are multiple table examples ( Hotel booking example, DVD store)

Anyway, I can try some other things now, thanks for the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103392#4103392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103392