[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen is not a solution worth trying for existing EJB

Morten Matras morten.matras at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:25:11 EST 2007

OK, I'll try using eclipse (europe) and make sure that I use Jboss Tools and
not JBoss IDE.

I actually considered using Redhat Developer Studio, but I'm using Mac here,
so that's not an option...

To MAX:
og jeg skal nok huske at stemme :-)... Nogen forslag :-) (Sidder du i USA
siden du ikke kan stemme?)

"Shit it's on Danish, Hansi..."

Just stumbled accross jpa2web that creates a zk webapp based on JPA
annotated entities. (Doesn't work though)

Regards

Morten

2007/11/10, max.andersen at jboss.com <do-not-reply at jboss.com>:

> @Svadu:
> Michael Yuan is still a committer and we got a good set of committers, but
> we can always use an helping hand - especially around the tooling (both
> seamgen and hibernatetools ;)
>
> I have spent most of my time focusing on JBoss Tools/RHDS so I haven't
> been able to pick up the generate entities functionallity in seam-gen
> yet....
>
> View the original post :
> http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103424#4103424
>
> Reply to the post :