[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModel bug in Seam 2

danidacila do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 05:49:39 EST 2007

Hello all.

Yes I think it's a bug.

I wrote a topic before, but the name was truncated so nobody knew I was talking about seam 2.
The topic is: Unexpected behaviour - DataModel & Nested conversations with

I reprodused the error using the demo application hotel booking so it's definatly a bug.

I resolved it by changing the scope of the bean holding the datamodel from Conversation to Session.

Hopefully this bug will be corrected very soon because I think DataModel is used often.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103464#4103464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103464