[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Opening connection from a marked rollback tx

oglueck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 09:26:38 EST 2007

We heavily rely on XA as multiple resource adapters are involved in a tx. Using local or no-tx connections is absolutely no option. And we already use track-connection-by-tx because Oracle connections are not capable of sharing the same connection with multiple XA transactions.

Actually the thing is, I don't know why a new connection is opened by Hibernate in this case and why it doesn't use an existing one. Because there should certainly be at least one free connection available that has already been used with this tx. It may be a bug in Hibernate, but I am completely unsure.

But what's wrong with modifying the connection manager to allow this? This should perfectly be legal as I read the specs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103480#4103480

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103480