[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - myFaces and sun-ri with jboss-portal 2.6.2

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 14:18:36 EST 2007

Hello,

I would like to know, how to use myFaces with jboss-portal 2.6.2. I know that
the portal version 2.6.2 uses the sun-ri implementation. Is it possible, to use both implementations, myFaces and sun-ri on jboss-portal 2.6.2 ? I read that the admin-portlet uses myfaces. Can you give some infos, how to deploy a portlet with myfaces without to disable and modify the server configuration ?

I tried to use only myFaces how described in the wiki, but after stating the server there was no portal on my browser. I got a lot of exceptions during starting.

greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103505#4103505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103505