[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Checking roles after logout

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 11 17:51:55 EST 2007

Hello,

I have a piece of code that is rendered if a user has a certain role. I also have a logout link on that page:

  | <s:link action="#{identity.logout}" value="Logout" rendered="#{identity.loggedIn}" />

After I click that link, the page refreshes as expected. However, the page fragment that depends on user having a certain role is still rendered - and no user is logged in at the time of rendering a page.

--
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103518#4103518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103518