[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - What is the right place to use Seam Conversations ?

kk_kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 01:35:29 EST 2007

Conversations is a central concept in Seam. Seam  allows conversations on WEB Layer as well as at EJB Layer.
My question is which layer is most appropriate place for hosting my conversations?
If I restrict usage of conversational context to EJB layer what am i loosing?
Hellow seam users How are u using conversations? and how is it working for you?

What is the right place to use Seam Conversations ?
Important objectives of my application design are
Promote re-usability of my business logic by supporting multiple presentation clients . Clients include A) JSF b) Local/Remote c) Standalone java clients d) Desktop application using web-services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103550#4103550

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103550