[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Accesing JBoss5 MainDeployer from

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 11:11:18 EST 2007

Wolfgang, I should warn you that there are many deployment issues in Beta2 (even the current 'trunk' has issues). Those will hopefully all be resolved by the time 5.0 hits GA. But between now and then, I expect that a lot of the deployment mechanisms will change to fix the current set of issues. In other words, even if you could figure out how to get the info you need now, by the time GA hits the streets it will probably all have changed and you will have to recode everything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103757#4103757

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103757