[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - How to debug an old J2EE Project created with an older JBOSS

millenium do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 12:49:08 EST 2007

Hello out there,
we are using Eclipse 3.1 with JBoss IDE 1.5 since now. Now we wanted to upgrade to the current release (Eclipse 3.2 and JBoss Tools 2.2 Beta 2 - downloaded via Download-Site, using the offered Bundle). All works fine (XDoclet, Packaging), but there is no way to configure a Debug-Configuration for our JBoss 3.2.5 server. As I read in other topics, this is because our project is no WTP-Project.
What will I have to do to deploy and debug our Application within the new Eclipse-Bundle? Is there any way to convert our project to an Eclipse WTP-Project? Or is there another way to enable Debugging?

Thx in advance

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103809#4103809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103809