[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Accesing JBoss5 MainDeployer from

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 15:10:11 EST 2007

Thanks Peter. Well, my deployer is just a bit of playing around, so I won't loose much if I had to rewrite it ;-).
Currently, it seems that it won't work. Updating an EAR file is impossible because the server keeps the file handle open, even if it undeployed.

Anyway, the JBoss developers will have a concept of a JBoss 5 server, so I hope that someone of them reads this post.

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4103854#4103854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4103854