[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Half working SSO with Portal 2.6.2

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 05:23:48 EST 2007

Hy there,

I'm currently trying to develop an SSO System. I want to use a CAS Server for SSO. So I upgraded my Portal 2.6.1 to 2.6.2 because 2.6.2 comes with CAS out of the box. I am running on JBoss AS 4.2.1.

I set up the CAS Authentication like described in Chapter 19 in den Portal 2.6.2 reference Manual. Everything fine so far.

When I login to the Portal, I am redirected to the CAS loginpage, where I can use my Portal Account.

So why do I post this, when everything seams fine? Here are the Problems.

1. I got the logout Problem, already described here in the forum somewhere. When I press logout, I got logged out, but my ticket isn't invalidatet (so I can login immediately without typing in my uname / password). Is there already a solution found?

2. When I logged in, and I open a second Browser Window and want to log into a second instance of the Portal, I have to type in my Username / Password again. Not realy SSO ;-). Or is it normal, that I have to log in for each Browser Window?

Greetings from the snow covered South of Germany
Arne Luedtke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104002#4104002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104002