[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM 3.2.2 and DB2 V8.1

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 05:38:29 EST 2007

hi Timo,
            I faced the same problem, and i changed the index name to a shorter name, and my installation worked perfectly. I am not sure about this, but i think changing the index name should not cause any problem since we are not (/we dont have a need of) referring to the database index by name anywhere.
           I also had an issue with the size of jbpm_log table, and i had to change the settings of db2 explicitly as mentioned in the jbpm wiki.
hth..
:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104009#4104009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104009