[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Problem changing an MBean attribute

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 05:41:42 EST 2007

Hi all,
I'm trying to change some MBean attributes of my connection pool (named OracleDS)

Unfortunately when I try to change a property f.e. BlockingTimeoutMillis I get an error:

server.invoke(new ObjectName("jboss.jca:name=OracleDS,service=ManagedConnectionPool"), "BlockingTimeoutMillis",  new String[] { "10000" },new String[] { Integer.TYPE.getName() });

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find operation BlockingTimeoutMillis(int)

What's wrong ? the signature of the method ? or what else ?
Thanks
Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104012#4104012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104012