[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0.0GA + Maven2 doesn`t work...

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 08:02:03 EST 2007

Here's one difference between my poms for an ear and yours.

In the parent pom, it's my experience that I should generally build the ejb jar(s) before the webapp war(s) - often the webapp(s) depend on the ejb(s) (mainly for custom converters).

  |   <modules>
  |     <module>ejb</module>
  |     <module>webapp</module>
  |     <module>ear</module>
  |   </modules>

Also, presumably, you've put a seam.properties file in ${PROJECT_HOME}/ejb/src/main/resources - there have been times in a new project when I haven't done this and run into the same problem.  After  you've checked that, my guess is it's time to double check the jndiPattern in your webapp's components.xml file.

Good Luck

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104099#4104099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104099