[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Connection closed problem after DB restart.

reza0112 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 08:44:47 EST 2007

Hi!

I have a similar problem. I have deployed my app on jboss-4.0.3SP1, it connects via oracle-ds.xml to an oracle9i db. Everything works fine, until i restart the db. At this point i get an SQLException. Looks like the following lines:

java.sql.SQLException: Closed Connection
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException
at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException
at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.getMetaData
etc...

the oracle-ds.xml looks like that

  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>MYDB</jndi-name>
                <connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@XX.XX:XXXX:XX</connection-url>

    <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
    <user-name>XX</user-name>
    XXX
    <valid-connection-checker-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleValidConnectionChecker</valid-connection-checker-class-name>
    <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>

         <type-mapping>Oracle9i</type-mapping>

  </local-tx-datasource>

may somebody know something about this matter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104116#4104116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104116