[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - How to do Jboss Performance Tuning

rkrgarlapati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 10:24:37 EST 2007

Hi,

My application has recently gone to Performance Testing on Weblogic 9 and jboss-4.2.1.GA

Finally it turned out to be WL server is much better than Jboss Server. :-(

I have to do performance tunings of Jboss server.

Requesting to help me, what are all the changes i need to make in JBOSS server to make my application works much better on Jboss than on WebLogic server.

On search in Google i could find the below like where it was assiting me with some steps:

 http://www.pacoros.net/diario/2006/04/05/the-unofficial-jboss-performance-tunning-guide/

Will this really help me out or anything else need to be done.

Regards,
rkrgarlapati

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104176#4104176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104176