[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is facelets a MUST for a seam application?

deepsix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 11:03:57 EST 2007

Thanks a lot. I am using glassfish as my deployment container.
I do have seam-mail in my class path.. Infact a lot of other seam-* jars too since i wasnt sure which one to include and which one to exclude to make my app start working.
Maybe its because of that its happening.. I still have to strip out unwanted jars from my classpath.

My faces-config is pretty empty except for the navigation rules. I removed the facelet listener from my web.xml.
So the only listener i have in my web.xml is the seamListener.

            <listener-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener</listener-class>

And i am sure this is in no way connected to facelets?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104199#4104199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104199