[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Problems with Logging

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 11:22:43 EST 2007

Hello all,

I've got some problems with logging, which does not take place and I don't know why.

I've tried a really simple example:

  | JbpmConfiguration config = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | JbpmContext context = config.createJbpmContext();
  | context.setSession(session);
  | ProcessInstance pi = context.loadProcessInstanceForUpdate(72150L);
  | pi.getContextInstance().setVariable("guten tag", "wie gehts");
  | session.flush();

Session is a JBoss-Seam-injected Hibernate session with manual flushmode (flush at end of conversation).

I don't have any problem with the variable change itself, it is written to the database. But the log records (which are created correctly as I can easily see setting some breakpoints) aren't written at all.

What am I doing wrong?

Any idea???

Marcus.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104209#4104209