[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Why I can't start JBOSS 4.2.2GA?

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 11:24:25 EST 2007

anonymous wrote : When I excute run.bat,DOS prompt "System can't find the specified file."(I translated the information to english) and start unsuccessfully.

Did you mean, you get
anonymous wrote : 'findstr' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Have a look at
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FindstrCommandNotFound for details.

anonymous wrote : My developing enviroment is windows 2000 server(chinese version),jdk 1.6.0_03-b05,JBOSS 4.2.2GA

JDK6 isnt yet supported. Use Java5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104212#4104212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104212