[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad PPR/Ajax and Seam

chane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 12:05:23 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote :
  | No. I've scheduled the issue however.

Pete,

As you guys talk about this here are some things I have noticed that need to be looked at for closer Seam/Trinidad integration.

- dialogs
   - which is how this thread original was started and the hack provided
      to get them working with conversations
- skinning
   - it would be nice to be able to use the trinidad skinning framework
     for the Seam components
   - actually, this is on my list for the s:link and s:button components;
     probably sometime early in the new year.
- table pagination
   - trinidad provides a control at the top of the table for next/prev
     records; conversation propagation needs to be looked at for these links
   - I use the auto next/prev links; but I'm pretty sure the conversation
     aspects of Seam are not invoked
   - since my uses right now are read only, I have not had a need for
     conversations; but others might have different requirements

I'm sure this is not a complete list (as I don't use everything in Trinidad); just thought I would through out an initial list if someone is going to be looking at closer integration between the two frameworks.

If others want to add to this, it might be better to start commenting in JIRA or create a list of integration areas on a wiki somewhere.  Whatever the method of communication, I feel (obviously since I use both) integration would serve both communities very well.

Chris....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104234#4104234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104234