[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBC 1.4.1SP replication problems

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 12:48:56 EST 2007

We have a problem with this.
Our cache is InactiveOnStartup, and we activate it programatically, so we wait for objects (classes) being fully loaded in the starting cluster node, before getting data nodes replicated from the other cluster node, so we avoid ClassNotFoundExceptions, and such.

In the docs, it states that whenever you use an InactiveOnStartup cache, you should use an ExtendedCacheLoader. And ClusteredCacheLoader is not an ExtendedCacheLoader.

Is there way to solve this? Probably by a ChainingCacheLoader???

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104257#4104257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104257