[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to debug an old J2EE Project created with an older J

millenium do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 15:22:38 EST 2007

Thanx for your help, your way works. Also Hot Deployment (e.g. changes in a servlet) and Debugging is working now.
But how can I redeploy my application? If I change something in a jsp, there is no hot deployement. In earlier versions I packaged my Application again and made a redeploy on the application.
In the new version there is no redeploy-function. I have to stop the server, package and debug again. Is there an easier way?
You also wrote there would be a new incremental packaging available. How can I use this?

Thx!!

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104304#4104304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104304