[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: webservice and JPA LazyInitializationException

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 17:55:55 EST 2007

In situations like this I usually force the collections to load by "touching" them, however depending how deep your object graph is, it might be a better option to create DTO's otherwise you may end up sending half your database.  I had the same issue with remoting (which is the reason I added the "exclude" attribute to @WebRemote) however there is no equivalent solution for web services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104339#4104339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104339