[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:decorate - default template

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 00:24:15 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm not liking the fact that I have to write code like...

  | <s:decorate template="/path/to/template.xhtml">
  |      <h:inputText ...../>
  | </s:decorate>

all the time for every input component.

Does anyone know any possible way of setting the default template that will be used by the s:decorate tag?

If not, how hard would it be to create my own tag so that I can do this?

  | <mytag:validate>
  |      <h:inputText ..../>
  | </mytag:validate>

And this would basically just put the <s:decorate template="...."> in for me.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

In fact it would be totally awesome if we had some sort of <s:decorateAll> tag but... could be difficult I'm guessing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104385#4104385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104385