[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception handling of PersistenceException

dapeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 02:51:34 EST 2007

The default flush mode of hibernate persistence context is transaction, which means a flush will occur
1) when flush is called manually
2) when tx commits
3) when a query must be executed, which may require a flush

For conversation I chose to manually flush the session, so that I can also catch the exception. But for actions with other scopes (e.g. request), I prefer to use the default flush mode, which occurs at tx commit. I am looking for a solutions for this situation. Here the tx commit is called in the SeamPhaseListener, which is too late for any application method to react.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4104402#4104402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4104402